Sponser

Monday, June 25, 2012

Georgia Sheriff shown wearing Klu Klux Klan Suite!



Sherrif Roger Garrison of Cherokee County in Georgia is up for re-election, but its not looking to good. His face was plastered all over Georgia after a picture was sent in of him dressed as a Klan member. This incident has gotten the whole town outraged, at the least black folks that is. Garrison stated that this picture is from a Halloween party from years ago.

"I don't deny it wasn't stupid, looking back now, but there again I say, what 21 or 22 year old in this world hasn't made some stupid mistakes?" Garrison told WSB-TV

I say if he was bold enough to wear a klan suite, that his hatred for blacks got to be in that big head of his somewhere. People do change, but I would not trust him with the lives and welfare of any citizen. Thats just me, what do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...