Sponser

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Black Women: What Makes You Such A Good Woman?




Well I was walking through a certain department at work and I seen a young lady who dated a guy I knew and asked... "Have you and So n So got married yet"? She said no, and that she was in no hurry. The response I got from another young lady was... "Well, you know how f'd up you men are"! I got to thinking, yes we have some bad men in the world, but the women in it are not all so innocent either. I really started to think to myself, why are the majority of the women I know such GOOD WOMEN?

Women play the same games men play, most of them keep a spare on the side, are bossy, will not let a man take control (unless she is in a good mood), and are full of you know what in there own way. Ladies, some of your are single because you want to be, but some of you are single because you need to be as well. Brothers catch a bad wrap, but brothers who are on the hunt looking for something serious, often find women who are full of it as well. I truly believe that there are just as many good men as their is women, its just that men are not as sneaky as women. The BS that men do will hit the fan, and the BS that women do will probably go to the grave with them. So ladies, could you please tell me WHAT MAKES YOU SUCH A GOOD WOMAN THAT YOU CAN'T FIND A MAN, IF THAT IS YOUR CASE? Below is a list that I personally think makes up a pretty good women, are you any of these ladies?

  • GOD FEARING
  • CARRY YOURSELF LIKE A LADY
  • WILLING TO BE YOUR MANS BACKBONE
  • FAITHFUL
  • WILLING TO LISTEN 
  • ALLOW HIM TO LEAD
  • LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...