Sponser

Friday, January 17, 2014

Black Women: What Do You Consider To Be Controlling/Weak?



This is strictly dedicated to my sista's. I get tired of dealing with the topic of men are dogs, and women are this and that, so I now want to ask questions instead of making statements. I was watching some reality T.V. show that featured some bloggers having a conversation about women being leaders and this and that. One woman said that she prefer's a man to lead, and that she cannot stand a weak man, and that a weak man is no good.

So now, I have a hard time judging what a woman considers to be weak. In my lifetime I have been told "you are not my daddy" a thousand times give or take one or two, being that I am a leader and have to be in control of my household. I consider myself to be a pretty good man, I work, Im faithful, I spoil my women, and more than likely I am going to give her what she wants at the end of the day unless its just crazy. I have also been called controlling for leading my household in a Godly fashion, and I have also been called weak in the past for letting my women have their way. Below I am going to give some examples of when I was called controlling and Weak!

                             
Now here is my example of Leadership and being a strong man in my household or relationship. First of all, I try to budget and handle our finances together so we can pay bills and have things in life. I think that couples should come to an agreement on how late one stays out and let each other know where they are going. This is not for control, but for safety. So now, here is where I was called controlling! I have been known to tell my woman to not stay out so late, her response was that "as long as I am safe, it should not matter how late I stay out". I told my woman to not spend so much money on certain things, I was told that as long "as Im not spending your money, you should not worry about what I spend it on". This often leads to the "your are not my daddy saying",
                                               
   


As far as being called weak, here are some things that I have done to be called this. If my woman says that she wants something, I will go and get it, or try my best to. If she asks me to do something, I will do it as long as it does not go against my GOD! Shedding tears due to the fact that no matter what I do this woman is still not happy. So... I have been called weak because I was suppose to tell her no sometimes, but when I did say no, there was an argument. Also called weak for crying, but if I didn't cry, I would have killed somebody! Thank God for tears!

Pardon my language but, this shit can confuse the hell out of a man, especially a good one because we really do care about our women. Now as for me today, I have learned that there has to be some type of a balance. You cannot be to tough or to soft, but somewhere in between. Now I believe that most good men do have balance, but you mush understand, that a real man is going to be somewhat controlling or shall I say, a Leader. I know you women do not like the control word, but a leader must have control. It's in a mans nature to have control, its how God made us. Now control does not mean that we must misuse our women, that control can be used for good and it should. Now I used to be confuse on what you wanted, but now it does not matter anymore. Im a leader, and I will run my household as well as be good to my woman, but there can only be one set of balls and i have them. I just want to know, what do you ladies consider to be Controlling, and Weak.

Here is a book about how to better our relationships with each other!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...