Sponser

Sunday, February 2, 2014

CONFIRMATION!!!!!

by Ritza Chapron

God sent me a CONFIRMATION this morning && it went a little something like this. The dirt I had to grow through only fertilized me. I NEEDED it to make me grow. God is about to call TIME. That means things are about to come into fruition for me. No fruit emerges without first having been planted. I'm GROWING on through. I am coming back from THIS. The assignment on my life is too important for me to be distracted. Exhaling and embracing this moment with all that I am.

Trials came to show me the power of His might! Healing is getting ready to take place this season. I can't limp in this season. Pressing into God because FREEDOM is there. The deeper I go the more different I become. God is restoring the ones who got off track. The mess is OVER! God is getting ready to unlock my potential. I can discern better this time! I have the attacks to thank for that! There will be NO warfare surrounding my miracle this time, because THIS time I know who NOT to talk to ;)

I was always going to get it AFTER my sight improved. I had to learn how to see better. Who to talk to VS who to pray for. Everyone is NOT a friend an trust me when I tell you that I LEARNED that LAST season. I NEVER needed them. I only needed God. God can replace the THEM! He's NOT running out of people or resources. I TRUST HIM! It's coming back around because the SAME things that exited YEARS ago that was MINES are going to TRACK me down to repay ME #JUSTWATCH

God is getting ready to arrange EVERYTHING in MY favor. He's rearranging it to favor ME. What looked like pain is about to become PURPOSE. God is BIGGER than "THEM". He's getting ready to make some things clear. The people who gossipped about me are starting to feel REAL uncomfortable, AS THEY SHOULD! The weapon was formed but it FAILED && BACKFIRED! As I begin to transition everyone doesn't understand. That's OKAY! They're not suppose to. Favor ain't fair but it does have MY name on it!

Name ONE door the enemy or haters can block. Don't you know God will use them to block the back entrance so that you enter the GRAND entrance? My FAVOR is about to SHOCK some people && expose who was WITH me but not FOR me. When your FAITH in GOD steps in, GOD's FAVOR for your life will kick in! Don't worry about who's keeping tabs on you, 
God has FAVOR on you! WHO CAN STOP GOD? The SAME people who talked about me are now going to warn the people they talked about me to, to keep their mouth OFF ME!

Certain people are about to have a change of heart! They're going to remember how they treated me versus how God is FAVORING me! I see a turn around for ME! People are changing their minds about ME. They are going to say "SURELY this was God's Child"! People are getting ready to sit in awe of me && when they do I'll be in AWE of GOD! HE DID IT, NOT ME! MY FAVOR is about to make people tell on THEIR self's!

Favor opens doors the enemy didn't even know about. This is why I don't worry about people trying to stop ANYTHING God has for me. I had to WAIT for God to finish uncovering some things! I don't have to explain NOTHING! IT'S ALREADY DONE! The enemy is having a FIT over how God has favored ME! He can throw himself into a heart attack if he wants to. I'm STILL going to be FAVORED! #DROPSMIC

Check out the book below about God's Confirmation.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...