Sponser

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK TYLER PERRY WILL LAST?


     Lately I have been hearing plenty of people complaining about TP's recent movie Temptation, which I have not seen yet. I have seen the play called the "marriage counselor" from which the movie was based on, so I know what to expect. Many people say that the plot was terrible, and the acting was kind of over the top. Well I have seen most of Mr. Perry's movies so I know how they can be, so I do understand what people mean. TP has released like a thousand movies and plays in the last five years, and most of them has been based on the same thing... relationships. I'm a big fan of this brothers grind and success, so I'm not hating on him at all, I just think that it is time to either take a break, produce different types of movies, and/or hire some more writers and producers.

     There is only so much one man can do, and if you are dropping movies and plays at the rate that he does, you are going to run out of ideas. I think that the brother has gotten caught up with the Tyler Perry Presents thing. If he does not be careful, he will he washed up faster than MC Hammer and them hammer pants. He really needs to consider reinventing himself or doing something totally different. The brother has made a nice fortune for his self, so I think that he should bring in some talented writers and back off for a while. If he keeps going on at this rate, he will be old news in the next few years. What do you guys think?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...