Sponser

Monday, April 14, 2014

Topic of the Week! Why Are We Not Starting Our Own Businesses?

Its 2014 and we are still struggling! We have to look for jobs and accept them with there low wages. If we do land a so called good paying job, it stresses the
hell out of us.

I know all of the excuses like... i dont have the money, i couldnt get a loan, i dont know what i want to do. Well here is a solution, take that income tax check, put it with another sistah a brothas and make it enough. I know we cant build a big corporation overnight, but we got to start somewhere. I mean come yall, we need to start companies so that we can employ other blacks. I know that its not easy, but black folks spends money just as much as anybody else, lets start selling products and services that we use everyday. So when are you starting yours, let me know because I might want in on it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...