Sponser

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Are Black Folks 2 Sensitive?



Is it any truth to this Picture?

Now anybody that really knows me knows that I will crack (make fun of) on just about anyone. You can be Black, White, Asian, and/or whatever you are. I also have friends that will make jokes about anyone and anything. Now I do not know where all of you are from, but Im pretty sure you and your friends have made jokes about white folks and some of the other people in the world, right? Our comedians talk about how white people act, how the white girls are always falling in the movies, how Mexican people talk, and... well you know the point I'm trying to make.

Well I just have a quick question, why is it that when a white man brings up chicken and watermelon we loose our minds. I mean I am one of those people that will stand there with you when its time to go to war, often times I am the leader of the pack, but sometimes I think we need to come down. I think that we need to relax on some things, especially when we are the ones that can dish it out. There are some things that every culture is known for, for example, Mexicans love Taco's, not all of them, but its apart of their culture right? Jamacians eat curry chicken and goat, and ox tails right? Well, I don't know about yall group of Black Folks, but as for this Black Man here, I love Chicken and Watermelon, and I will not get offended if some white man threw that out at me. I would probably ask dude if he had some chicken with him, not be offended. No we are not the only ones that eat this way, just like not only Mexicans eat taco's, but some people are just known for certain things.

I said all of this to say that we should embrace our culture, and stop getting offended whenever someone says a certain thing. Hell yeah there is a lot of racism going on, and it will always be that way, especially towards us black folks. I just think that we need to relax a bit and be realistic. How many of you have went home and said "them white folks got on my nerves today" after work? I bet you have said it more than once and did not think twice. Well what if you could be a fly on the wall in a white mans house and heard him say... Those black guys think that they are so tough, or something like that? Most of us would be ready to march on Washington, but WHY?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...