Sponser

Monday, April 7, 2014


Churches  of the old testament…….

 

Now  I know most Christians and all other religious  people  grown up with the tradtions of getting up going to  church on Sundays……I also did the same ….but as I got older I have found out most churches are full of  fraud pastors.what I mean by that? Pastors who sell you false blessings  by telling you in order to receive it you have to put that money in that offering plate. We paying there car notes,material clothing,for them to get richer.while  the people who are coming to church to receive help for big time problems…..leaving the same way they felt coming in.

 

Now I looked up the meaning of “fellowship” which means…..”a friendly relansionship among people.”  ”a relansionship of people who share the same instrest.”

Also “church” ……..a building that is used for Christian religious services.

Ok lets take a look in the scripture of (acts 7:48)-  howbeit the most high dwelleth (not) in temples (made with hands). Are  (acts 17:24)-( god) dwelleth( not )in the temples (made with hands).

Now I know we would had some people that would disagree with me what im about to say….

The church is you…..not some brick buildings with a cross… as long as two people agree and worship together and share the same instrests in Yahweh that’s fellowship….you can give your 10% by giving it out to those who really needs your help…its still a blessing…..am im telling you to stop attending church? Of course not… just wanted to open some people eyes to facts of what they was brainwashed to go by man tradtions……but not actually the bible words….i always say don’t take my word for it…..read the word your truth…..

Thanks….
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...