Sponser

Friday, May 3, 2013

Inspiration: God First!



In this post I want to give a little inspiration. We often complain about life and the obstacles that are thrown our way. Sometimes there is no way to avoid the pain that certain situations can bring, but one thing is for sure, these situations can be made a whole lot easier if we just did one thing, put GOD first. A lot of us believers say that we are saved and we love GOD and all, but on a daily basis, how much time do you give him? I'm the type of person that will be all about GOD one minute, and then as soon as he smooths things out, I slow up on the time being spent in the word and have the nerve to complain about life.

Well people I am just here to tell you that we go through some unnecessary pain at times, and all because we do not put GOD first. When I say GOD first, I mean before your spouse, your kids, your job, your hobbies and everything else in life. I have struggled to put him first in the past, but I am not getting any younger, and I'm ready to get the things that I want out of life, so playtime is over. When I wake up in the morning I pray, when I go to work I read my bible on my break, when I get home I read the good book some more, and then I pray again before I go to bed. I ask GOD for guidance on everything in my life, and will not make a move before I get an answer. When you ask GOD a question, believe you me that you will get it back asap. If you are looking and recognizes how he communicates with you, you will get your answer quicker than you think. I have thrown myself into his words in the last week, and I can already see the difference in my life. So I beg of you to try some of these things, I betcha you will see a change, and when you do, hit me up and tell me about it! Peace!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...