Sponser

Monday, July 16, 2012

Zimmerman Family Friend says that he Molested Her for a Decade!


I can't even believe that I am posting this. A family friend of George Zimmerman, yeah the guy who shot Trayvon Martin in cold blood that I wish would just go to prison for life already, told investigators that he sexually molested her for a decade. She stated that "He would reach under the blankets and try to do things" he woman identified as "Witness 9" told investigators. "I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger, and older", she said during the interview on March 20, less than a month after the incident. The woman told the prosecutors that she was 6, and he was 8 when he first started after the killing took place. She said that she came forward because "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him.The molesting happened while their families were visiting each other once a year. She also stated that there are other victims that are unwilling to come foward. Read more!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...