Sponser

Sunday, April 14, 2013

HAVE YOU EVER MET THIS TYPE OF PERSON: IGNORES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!




This is another new series that I have created about the different types of people that we encounter. 

Have you ever been in a conversation with someone and when it was your turn to speak, they were just waiting for you to shut up so that they can talk again. It's like u were just sitting there listening at them for like 45 minutes and took what they were saying seriously, but then when you tried to voice your thoughts, they were like, "yeah, yeah, yeah, but I was thinking...". What the hell is that? It's as if they could care less about what you are trying to say! I found that those type of people think that they are right about every dam thing. Ok, thats all folks. I just had to Talk about this for a second, nothing serious. LOL! Can you think of a time when this has happened with you? I bet you can!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...