Sponser

Sunday, April 14, 2013

#RantNRave: GOOD MEN ARE NOT HARD TO FIND?



Ok Guys, this is my second post in my #rantnrave series! I can't tell you guys how much I have heard a woman say "Its hard to find a good man" in my lifetime. Guess what, it makes me sick! A good man is not hard to find, but a good man with a good job that is tall, dark, handsome, has a big house, big feet, and who is flawless is very hard to find. I think that when it comes to women, they tend to have this big fantasy of what a good man is in their mind. Some women want a flawless man, at least that is what I gather. I know a few good men, and those good men are single and looking for a good woman. These few good men are having a hard time getting picked.

Im talking about hard working GOD FEARING BROTHERS that probably do not fit the description of what most women would like. Some of them might be a little nerdy, some a little sensitive, and the others are not so Denzel looking, you know what I mean. So ladies I think that you need to change how you say "good men are hard to find", it should be "The type of man that I am looking for is hard to find"! You guys correct me if I am wrong.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...