Sponser

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Need Support?



There are times in everyone's life when times get tough and they might need some help. That help might just mean a shoulder to lean on or someone to talk to. Sometimes you can't go to family because they are to judgmental and/or going to speak off of their emotions. Sometimes you can feel all alone and have nothing but four walls to look at, and thats why I have chose to create a support page where people can submit their problems to blackconvo.info for support. Feel free to send any question or problem to me (Kataurus "King" Braswell) if you need someone to talk to are for a little advice. I am not a certified counselor or anything like that, but I do know a lil sum sum about GOD and would love to listen to your problem. So please feel free to visit the support page and let me know what's going on. Peace and Blessings!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...