Sponser

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Men vs Women: We are all Screwed up!


Men are Dogs, Women say that they want a good man but..., he this and she that, I say let that Sh%t go. I have read and involved myself in countless conversations about men and women only to realize......... wait for it...... We are all messed up. It does not matter if you are black or white, male or female, dog or cat, we have issues. Yes, men can be dogs, lie, cheat, and so can women. 

I have befriended plenty of men and women in my 33 years, and most of them were cheaters, liers, and/or straight up confused. I think that it is time to stop pointing the finger on matters of the sexes, and find out how are we going to do better. There are plenty of good men and women in the world, its just hard to get the good ones together. There are good men who choose whorish women, and there are good women who choose doggish men. There are good men who may cheat, there are also good women who may cheat, guess what, we are human who make mistakes.

I think that there is one solution for all of this, take your time and find the person that completes you and/or adds to your happiness. The reason that I use the word "add to" is because no one can make you happy but GOD. You are setting yourself up for failure if you think that someone will make you happy, what happens when they don't do what you want them to do, be unhappy? The key is to love on that person and respect each other.

As a pretty good dude who is going through a divorce, I realize that you cannot put expectations on people. People are not going to act like you want them to, or do what you want them to all of the time. If you think that this is going to happen, then you are going to be a unhappy camper. I think many of us choose the wrong people, or sometimes we put to many expectations on them when we meet them. When we do not get what we want from them, they turn into dogs or hoes. 

Let's start discussing how we can start to be better men and women to our mates, that should be the topic. I mean ask yourself, do you do everything you should or could do for your mate? I bet my ass that you come up short sometimes. I have not been blogging a whole lot lately because of what me and my future ex-wife had been going through, and I have learned alot about life in general during this time. When you are sitting there thinking that you are the perfect mate, check yourself before you call your man or woman out. Let's stop dogging the opposite sex and having discussions on how we should treat one another. In the black community we are not getting married, and if we are, more than likely we are going to end up in divorce. I never imagined myself divorcing my wife, not in a million years, but we let the devil enter our relationships and tell us that "Im not happy anymore", and we bounce. We have to many broken homes people, let's learn how to treat each other and stick together! The grass aint always greener!

Check out this book below by Hill Harper about building lasting relationships!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...